132 42" GFRC Fire Bowl
Crafted in the USA using weather-resistant glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this 42" fire bowl has a natural finish and a timeless style that blends easily into existing backyard and patio settings. The brass burner system produces a full, bright flame and is available in propane or natural gas in a fog or shade finish. Complement the fire bowl with a matching propane tank cover, round metal lid, and Real Flame fire glass.
42"L x 42" W x 14"H; 275lbs
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs.
- Kev valve and match ignition.
- Made of durable GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) with a steel inner frame.
- Heat, weather, and rust resistant.
- Includes fire table, protective fabric cover, black lava rock, and 8' LP hose with regulator and
tank seat or 8' NG hose with quick connect socket.
- Burns for 7.3 hours (high setting) to 22 hours (low setting) using 20 lb propane tank.
- Burner pan dimensions: 32"diameter x 3.75"H.
- Burner tube dimensions: 16.15"L x 11.71"W with 8 jets.
- CSA certified.
- Unit cannot be converted.
- 2 year limited warranty on finish and lifetime warranty on brass burner components.
- Ships via freight truck.