Hartsel LP Fire Bowl
Add a signature focal point to your outdoor space with the unique, geometric form of the Hartsel Propane Fire Bowl. Made of durable powder-coated steel, the Hartsel incorporates the convenience of a traditional gas fire pit into an exciting, modern design. A stainless steel burner, protective storage cover and gray pumice stone are included. Available in a Weathered Slate finish.
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire bowl, 10" circular stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone, tank seat, 8' LP hose with regulator and vinyl storage cover
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Coordinates with the Real Flame T0025-WSLT Propane Tank Cover
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 11 hrs (high setting) - 30 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame Conversion Kit U0002-03 (not included)
- Coordinates with Real Flame propane tank cover T0025-weathered slate
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL
- Fire bowl: 32.5"L x 32.5"W x 14.25"H; 91 lbs
- Burn area: 22.25"L x 22.25"W x 4.38"D
- Circular burner tube: 10"Dia
- Shipping:42”L x 42”W x 22.75”H; 160 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Norwood Chair SetSpecial Price $463.99 Regular Price $927.00
- Thayer Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,270.00
- Norwood Two Seat BenchSpecial Price $319.99 Regular Price $640.00
- Aegean 42" Rectangle LP Fire Table with NG Conversion KitAs low as $1,437.00
- Hillcrest Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,210.00