142 Casual Rectangle GFRC Fire Table
Create the ideal outdoor gathering space with the stylish and versatile design of this casual, rectangular fire table. Made in the USA with weather-resistant glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this table has a simplified silhouette and a rustic finish, with a brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames throughout the seasons. Available in natural gas or propane with a streaked flint or carbon finish, this table features room within the base to conceal an 11 lb propane tank and has a convenient access door.
Additional accessories available:
139-BK Rectangle Aluminum Lid
1111 Real Flame 11 lb Replacement Liquid Propane Tank
10001 Real Flame Fire Glass (Approx. 94 lbs is needed for this unit.)
ONLINE SPECIAL: $1964.00
Prices do not include shipping
**Due to current shipping restrictions and limitations because of COVID-19, please call our
customer service team to request a freight quote and place an order**
60"L x 30" W x 19"H; 252lbs
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs.
- Key valve and match ignition.
- Made of durable GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) with steel inner frame.
- Heat, weather, and rust resistant.
- Includes fire table, protective fabric cover, black lava rock, key valve and 10' LP hose with regulator
and 11 lb (empty) propane tank or 10' NG hose with quick connect socket.
- Burns for 4 hours (high setting) to 12 hours (low setting) using 11 lb propane tank.
- Burner pan dimensions: 43"L x 14"W x 3.75"D.
- Linear burner tube dimensions: 30"L with 15 jets.
- CSA certified.
- Unit cannot be converted.
- 2 year limited warranty on finish and lifetime warranty on brass burner components.
- Ships via freight truck.