141 Casual Square GFRC Fire Table
Create the ideal outdoor gathering space with the stylish and versatile design of this casual, square fire table. Made in the USA with weather-resistant glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this table has a simplified silhouette and a rustic finish, with a brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames throughout the seasons. Available in natural gas or propane in either a streaked flint or carbon finish, this table features room within the base to conceal an 11 lb propane tank and has a convenient access door.
Additional accessories available:
138-BK Square Metal Lid
1111 Real Flame 11 lb Replacement Liquid Propane Tank
10001 Real Flame Fire Glass (Approx. 63 lbs is needed for this unit.)
40"L x 40" W x 19"H; 215lbs
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs.
- Made of durable GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) with steel inner frame.
- Heat, weather, and rust resistant.
- Includes fire table, protective fabric cover, black lava rock, key valve and 17" LP hose with regulator
and 11 lb (empty) propane tank or 8' NG hose with quick connect socket.
- Burns for 4 hrs (high setting) to 12 hrs (low setting) using 11 lb propane tank.
- Burner pan dimensions: 22.42"L x 22.42"W x 3.75"D.
- Burner tube dimensions: 16.15"L x 11.71"W with 8 jets.
- Reliable key valve and match ignition.
- CSA certified for use with natural gas installed by a certified gas technician or an internal 11 lb LP tank.
- External hose is required for NG connection.
- Unit cannot be converted.
- 2 year limited warranty on finish and lifetime warranty on brass burner components.
- Ships via freight truck.