140 Low Square GFRC Fire Table
Create the ideal outdoor gathering space with the stylish and versatile design of this square, low-profile fire table. Made in the USA with weather-resistant glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this table has a simplified silhouette and a rustic finish, with a brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames throughout the seasons. Complement the fire table with a matching propane tank cover, burner pan lid or Real Flame fire glass. Available in propane or natural gas and in a streaked carbon or flint finish.
Additional accessories available:
135 GFRC 20 lb Propane Tank Cover
138-BK Square Metal Lid
10001 Real Flame Fire Glass (Approx. 63 lbs is needed for this unit.)
Real Flame R0001 Rubber Hose Cover
40"L x 40" W x 12"H; 185lbs
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs.
- Key valve and match ignition.
- Made of durable GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) with steel inner frame.
- Heat, weather, and rust resistant.
- Includes fire table, protective fabric cover, black lava rock, key valve, and 8' LP hose with regulator and tank
seat or 8' NG hose with quick connect socket.
- Burns for 7.3 hours (high setting) to 22 hours (low setting) using 20 lb propane tank.
- Burner pan dimensions: 22.42"L x 22.42"W x 3.75"D.
- Burner tube dimensions: 16.15"L x 11.71"W with 8 jets.
- CSA certified.
- Unit cannot be converted.
- 2 year limited warranty on finish and lifetime warranty on brass burner components.
- Ships via freight truck.