Real Flame 5005E Hollis Electric Fireplace
Suited for many environments, The Hollis is designed to replicate the look of a built-in wood stove. A compact footprint allows for endless placement options, even in small spaces. Complete the look by attaching the included stove pipe and using the storage compartment to display split logs. The VividFlame Electric Firebox mimics the look of a real fire, but does not require a chimney or vents and plugs into a standard outlet for convenient set up. Features include infrared LED technology, sleek touch controls, and dynamic glowing embers. Available in a matte black or matte white finish.
32"L x 16" W x 65.375"H; 83lbs
- Heat output: 4,780 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 amps.
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder coated steel.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Provides supplemental heat for up to 1,000 sq ft.
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round.
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor.
- Five flame brightness levels.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Includes fireplace, remote control, 79" power cord with lay-flat plug and 28.25" flue (flue use is optional).
- Firebox dimensions: 23.375"L x 8.75"W x 19.875"H.
- Storage compartment dimensions: 22.5"L x 14"W x 9.75"H.
- Not intended to be mounted or trimmed in. Access to the back of unit and air flow is required.
- Plugs into a standard outlet.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Ships in three boxes via small parcel.