Real Flame 5005E Hollis Electric Fireplace
Suited for many environments, The Hollis Electric Fireplace is designed to replicate the look of a built-in wood stove. A compact footprint allows for endless placement options, even in small spaces. Complete the look by attaching the included stove pipe and using the storage compartment to display split logs. Available in a matte black or matte white finish.
32"L x 16" W x 65.375"H; 83lbs
- Heat output: 4,780 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Heater turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round.
- Six flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Includes remote control, 79" power cord with lay-flat plug and 28.25" flue (flue use is optional).
- Storage compartment dimensions: 22.5"L x 14"W x 9.75"H.
- Not intended to be mounted or trimmed in. Access to the back of unit and air flow is required.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Ships in three boxes via small parcel.