Carlisle Landscape Electric Fireplace
Out of Stock: chestnut oak, gray- estimated in stock date 06/26/20
With strong linear accents and rich character The Carlisle delivers a fresh take on traditional style. The side columns, with soft-close hinges, open to reveal four adjustable storage shelves. Part of The Real Flame Landscape Series, this widescreen infrared electric firebox is 15" wider than our standard firebox and mimics the look of real fire, but does not require a chimney or vents. Features include infrared LED technology, sleek touch controls, and dynamic glowing embers. Available in a chestnut oak or gray finish.
64"L x 10.75" W x 37.5"H; 127lbs
- Heat output: 5,000 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps.
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder coated steel.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 sq ft.
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round.
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor.
- Five flame brightness levels.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Includes mantel, electric firebox, remote control, hardware and 6' power cord with lay flat plug.
- Firebox dimensions: 39.125”L x 5.625”W x 18.5”H.
- Fireplace supports up to 30 lbs. Do not place a TV directly on the mantel.
- Plugs into a standard outlet.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Ships in three boxes via small parcel.
Prices include shipping and tax.