Geneva Square Propane Fire Pit Table
The Geneva square propane fire table has a smart, streamlined design with a generous tabletop and a low profile. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fire pit features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 40,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Jensen Company® conversion kit (not included). Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Jensen Company gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) and steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with burner, lava rock filler, protective storage cover and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Geneva propane tank cover (1585)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 11 hrs (high setting) - 33 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit U0003-02 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 27 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 42.5"L x 42.5"W x 14"H; 367 lbs
- Burn area: 18.5"L x 18.5"W x 3"H
- Round burner tube: 10"Dia
- Shipping: 48”L x 48”W x 22”H; 310 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Chair Set With CushionsAs low as $378.00 Regular Price $630.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00
- Baltic Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsAs low as $303.00 Regular Price $505.00
- Baltic Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $146.00 Regular Price $244.00
- Corretto 40" Wall-Mount Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $334.00 Regular Price $392.00
- Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,524.00