Warranty and Return Policy
Real Flame Inc. warrants Real Flame vent-less fireplaces and accessories to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase from an authorized reseller of Real Flame products. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized websites, shall not be eligible for warranty benefits. In the event of such defects Real Flame will, at its option, replace the defective product or refund the purchase price. The foregoing is the exclusive remedy and Real Flame disclaims all other warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Real Flame will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based. Electric fireplaces carry a one-year warranty on the electric firebox only.
You may return your purchase within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error. All returned products must be 100% complete, adequately packaged in original packaging and in resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Real Flame's return guidelines and policy below.
All returns will require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by our customer service team at Real Flame. Please call 1-800-654-1704 to start your RMA process. Items returned without an RMA will not be considered for a refund. You have 90 days from the time you receive your shipment to request an RMA. The RMA will expire 15 days after it is issued and cannot be extended or re-issued. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping label or box. No refunds will be issued for incomplete or unauthorized returns. Refunds will be issued after items arrive in our warehouse and are inspected. It may take three to five weeks from the date we receive an item for your account to be credited. Real Flame reserves the right to refuse any returned product. Please refer to our return guidelines for further information.
- No returns will be accepted more than 90 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy.
- We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Real Flame, then it's the customer's responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
- No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
- All returned products will be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 25% handling fee as well as the restocking fee of 15% plus all shipping costs.
- If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
- If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed with the standard 15% restocking fee.